Content of the seminar
In many research projects ideas are generated that have a high potential for commercialisation. We have developed several models – based on a systematic screening- and breeding-process – that lead into a successful realisation, such as the formation of a company or technology licensing.
Who should enroll?
- Transfer of research results – the traditional technology transfer and the need for exploitation,
- Transfer by licensing and formation of a company – practical examples,
- From the idea to the enterprise: processes of the active commercialisation of research results,
- Corporate decisions in the incubation phase,
- The business plan: crucial for decisions for the establishment and the financing of a start-up company,
- Ways to finance of a spin off company; particularly venture capital funding – philosophy, models and mode of action.
Lecturer of the seminar:
Dr. h.c. Wolfgang KNIEJSKI
Interested? Questions? Contact us via e-mail now!
For more seminars and trainings, look here.