Content of the seminar
Cultural tourism in rural areas is an important part of local economies. However, professional qualification and communication strategies may not always compare to those found for cultural tourism in urban areas. The need for better training is obvious, both for voluntary and professional staff working in culture, tourism and all kind of service providers, such as accommodation, gastronomy, transportation, farms, cultural institutions, etc.
Stakeholders in culture and tourism are usually not trained to work together; they often “speak very different languages”. Cooperation is therefore key, especially when working in rural cultural institutions. Those stakeholders need good training materials in order to improve their skills in product development and marketing, in sales, financial planning, and overall business development.
This training course is created in EUROPETOUR – an European initiative aimed at unlocking the economic potential of Europe’s outstanding cultural treasures in rural areas.
All modules are designed for self-direct training. You can download all of the Training Modules in German, English or Bulgarian language.
Who should enroll?
- Tourism agencies
- Working people in cultural tourism in rural areas
- Public institutions related to cultural tourism
- M1 Destination characterization. Download EN, DE, BG.
- M2 Development and positioning of touristic products and services. Download in EN. Download EN, DE, BG.
- M3 Marketing strategy and planning. Download EN, DE, BG.
- M4 Distribution and sales channels. Download EN, DE, BG.
- M5 Communication strategy and planning. Download EN, DE, BG.
- M6 Networking and Cooperation. Download EN, DE, BG.
- M7 Financial planning. Download EN, DE, BG.
- M8 Development of a business plan. Download EN, DE, BG.
We can support your training by organizing a special coaching sessions “face-to-face”, online or offline.
Interested? Questions? Contact us via e-mail now.
Learn more about other seminars and training.