Funding Institution: Federal Ministry for Education and Research (BMBF) , through its international collaboration office (IB) at the German Air and Space Association (DLR)
Project duration: 01.01.2009 – 31.12.2009
The target region for the project activities was the new EU member state Bulgaria. The goal of the project was, through specific measures, to initiate collaborations with Bulgarian partners and to commercialise German technologies in the field of ICT. Thus, the promotion of knowledge intensive research results from Germany was targeted.
The following goals should be achieved in the medium term:
- Initiation of co-operations between German and Bulgarian research institutions and companies;
- Integration of Bulgarian experts in cooperation and joint consortia, primarily on the research and technology fields of Geographical Information Systems as well as Serious Gaming and Edutainment;
- Development of new markets in Bulgaria for innovative products and knowledge-intensive services.
Role of INI-Novation: Marketing measures for the development of strategic research partnerships, the acquisition of European R&D contracts as well as the participation of international experts in cooperation within the EU research programs.
Services provided by INI-Novation:
- Analysis of the GIS and education market;
- Organisation of workshops to support of knowledge exchange between experts and technology providers.
Experts: Luk Neumann, Veneta Ivanova, Wolfgang Kniejski
Results: A web platform was established with the goal to develop an online exchange-of-information-portal between idea carriers and potential partners, investors and other stakeholders.
How our services can help you? Look here.