Funding Institution: CEC – DG Enterprise and Innovation
Project duration: February 2008 – February 2011
This sectoral network intends to build a platform that will enable entrepreneurs and knowledge intensive service ventures of high growth potential to seize market opportunities in the field of satellite downstream applications:
- Assessing the research, skills and knowledge needs;
- Fostering technological and non-technological innovations;
- Building the KIS4SAT innovation platform; and
- Formulating exist strategies.
Role of INI-Novation:
- Management skills and training schemes – assess the existing and the required management skills of KIS SMEs and entrepreneurs, as well the currently existing management training and qualification schemes.
- Training about the use of Support Packages – design modular qualification and training programmes to select and support potential high-growth KIS SMEs as well as incubators and other intermediaries at penetrating and successfully acting in the market with broader economic view.
Services provided by INI-Novation: Market analysis, evaluation of the management skills of the SMEs in the SATNAV sector and technical assistance to develop an entrepreneurship qualification voucher system.
Experts: Nicolas Elan, Bruno Fernandes, Veneta Ivanova, Wolfgang Kniejski, Hristo Nenov, Tobias Quaiser
How our services can help you? Look here.