Funding Institution: European Commission – Education and Culture
Project duration: October 2006 – October 2007
The project it is proposed to develop the model of a programme of structured instruction for practicing or budding entrepreneurs which, when implemented, will lead to a recognized qualification outside the formal educational system of the traditional schools of entrepreneurship which are available at the secondary and tertiary levels of education.
Role of INI-Novation: Development of a sustainability plan for the IDEA Concept.
Services provided by INI-Novation:
- Collection of general Information about franchise systems work and development of a franchise concept for IDEA;
- Discussion with potential customers in order to achieve at a “formular” which organizations can adopt when the Project is commercialized;
- Creation of Entrepreneurship Education evaluation and examination sheets and their translation into different languages.
Experts: Dr. Marion Mienert, Veneta Ivanova, Fabrice Acevedo
- Delivery of an IDEA franchising concept for future commercial exploitation;
- Delivery of Entrepreneurship Education evaluation questionnaires.
How our services can help you? Look here.