Nomadland was born with the purpose of connecting young digital nomads in rural areas with risk of depopulation. The project is funded by Erasmus+ Program.
It is a European project undertaken by four partners in different countries: Croatia , Germany, Slovenia and Spain: Atperson Formación, Udruga Prizma, Idrija 2020 + ID20, INI-Novation.
We are collaborative partners and countries who are trying to find a solution for boosting rural areas with a special focus on Youth. Moreover, Nomadland is ideal project providing information and inspiration for rural areas and digital nomads all over the world.
- To investigate how the phenomenon of digital nomads can positively influence the development of the quality of work with young people in rural areas and in smaller cities,
- Create a guide that will help people active in working with young people and decision makers to create conditions for attracting digital nomads to rural areas,
- Raise the level of awareness about remote work in rural areas as a possible response to the emigration of young people.
Get to know our project better by visiting Nomadland website: https://www.nomadland-project.com and the social networks:
- Instagram @nomadlandproject
- Facebook: Nomadland Project
- Linkedin: Nomadland Project
- Youtube: Nomadland Project